“Blue Collar” floors for engineering and mechanical industry
SIREC proposes floors with a strong resistance to impacts and to loads concentrated in small areas, and chemical resistance to oil, fuel and lubricants and other substances in daily use in this sector of industry. Here is a synthesis of their main characteristics:
- Resistance to mechanical stress.
- Resistance to abrasion.
- Impermeability to oils grease and fuel.
- Continuity: no discharge canals or joints where dirt stagnates.
- Non-slip. Maximum safety in compliance with the laws in force for workers safety.
- Easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Fast completion times.
- Laid over existing floors.